I am unable to refund the amount of buyer.

I sell an item and it was returned by buyer because he did not like that. Returned item is delivered to me but I am unable to refund amount to buyer. On seller dashboard or in all selling page when I click on issue refund a page open with the returned details of my item and on side of the page there is a button of 'refund'. Everytime I click that button the same page opens. My due date of refunding is the day after tomorrow so please let me solve this case.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you need to fix fast, then you could refund via Paypal presuming that your customer paid using Paypal and that the transaction is not too old. Not the ideal way to do a refund but if you want or need to send the money quickly then this is a very simple transaction to do.

Open the original sale in Paypal and there will be an option showing "refund" click on that and then enter the amount that you want to send to them, quite an easy process. Naturally make sure you have the funds in your account to cover the refund.

Goodluck   

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@glenbankloel wrote:

If you need to fix fast, then you could refund via Paypal presuming that your customer paid using Paypal and that the transaction is not too old. Not the ideal way to do a refund but if you want or need to send the money quickly then this is a very simple transaction to do.

Open the original sale in Paypal and there will be an option showing "refund" click on that and then enter the amount that you want to send to them, quite an easy process. Naturally make sure you have the funds in your account to cover the refund.

Goodluck   

This should close the sale on Ebay. 

Dont use send money to buyers email address outside of the transaction, as that wont close the case.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@glenbankloel wrote:

Goodluck   

I do ALL my refunds or partial refunds by signing in to paypal and doing it from there.  It automatically shows in ebay that I've refunded or partially refunded.

To the OP, if the buyer paid using a voucher you usually can't do partial refunds from paypal.  I won't say you can never do it because I don't know, but I've had times I couldn't do it because the buyer used a voucher.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply