I can not get to the post office to post off my parcels, I will be unable to do eBay, what happens

If I am unable to get to the post office, this means I can not do eBay. Can I suspend or cancel my account for a few months without fees, and not loss my feedback and ranking. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I can not get to the post office to post off my parcels, I will be unable to do eBay, what happens

Yes, you can close your store then re-open it when you want to.

Your feedback remains the same but you will lose your sales history and place in searches if you used listings with multiples.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If you use MyPost (or maybe only MyPost Business) then you pay $1 to have the Australia Post parcel guy come and collect it from your doorstep.  It means you also need to create your labels and stuff through MyPost.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@love_of_cars wrote:

If you use MyPost (or maybe only MyPost Business) then you pay $1 to have the Australia Post parcel guy come and collect it from your doorstep.  It means you also need to create your labels and stuff through MyPost.

Australia post update:

We will be pausing our $1 next day pick-ups.   Next Day Timed and Same Day pick up will still be available. Parcels can be lodged at retail outlets, street post boxes or parcel lockers at any time

Doesn't affect me because pick up was never an option if you live in a country area.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

@love_of_cars wrote:

Australia post update:

We will be pausing our $1 next day pick-ups.   Next Day Timed and Same Day pick up will still be available. Parcels can be lodged at retail outlets, street post boxes or parcel lockers at any time

Doesn't affect me because pick up was never an option if you live in a country area.

Or delivery - we get a card in the letterbox and have to pick up from the post office.  

But we're happy to do that if it means we don't have to live in the city.  🙂

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply