I have made a large sculpture of a ship 1.2mts x 1mt made from recycled stuff like metal objects etc

But have no idea what category best to adverise it in...can anyone help?

Many thanks

Eugene

The Ship.5.jpg

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I have made a large sculpture of a ship 1.2mts x 1mt made from recycled stuff like metal objects etc

art > sculptures?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

34 REPLIES 34

Wow Eugene That's so great! Looks well made. As to post you would need a courier service or Pickup Only listing for my mind. Looks really tall & somewhat fragile, but what a great work of Art! You wouldn't happen to be in Melb metro? Best probably listed in an art category or Limited Edition Collectables?

Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

art > sculptures?

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

WOW !!!!  That is amazing

Very best of luck

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Wow!!  That should attract some attention when you work out where to list it....very eyecatching.

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

Very beautiful Eugene,

Amazing - sail away in a palm boat.

Spoon at the moon.

Don't think I could part with it.

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

It'd look awesome on my dam - might scare the bejaysus out of the ducks though.....................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

Thank you one and all. It seems the choices are endless and there lies my dilemma ....Can one cover some of those categories in the headline description? as key words?

Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

Thank you C-one....there certainly are a lot to choose from....

As a seller can I put it into many categories?

Sorry to be so basic but I've only ever bought stuff here..

Message 10 of 35
Latest reply