I have waited for a buyer to pay for an item. It has been more that 30 days and I want to relist it

I have waited for a buyer to pay for an item.

It has been more that 30 days and I want to relist it.

Ebay says I cant relist as it has to be completed.

What next please

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have waited for a buyer to pay for an item. It has been more that 30 days and I want to relist it

Why did you wait?

After 4 days you can open an Unpaid Item Dispute. You can also cancel any time up to 30 days.

After 30 days Ebay assumes that there are no issues.

You'll probably have to contact CS service to get it cancelled now and get your fees back.

A good rule of thumb is that if the buyer hasn't paid after the first week, they're not going to pay at all. No point in negotiating with a buyer who clearly has changed their mind.

Just on a side note - your railway items are extremely cheap (too cheap for what they are, I think). Are they originals, or models of the originals? I see you are auctioning, but many members here would advise you to start your auctions at the MINIMUM price you are looking for. Those railway carriages are worth FAR more than $9.70, but as you know, some have sold at that price which is a shame. I'm sure many of them are worth a couple of hundred bucks especially if original, so why not start your auctions much higher, OR use a Buy It Now price with Immediate Payment required.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply