I’m using safari and downloaded the postage label but I haven’t been able to print it - please help

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I’m using safari and downloaded the postage label but I haven’t been able to print it - please help

That's such a vague request for help - exactly what part of the printing process are you struggling with?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Could you try in Chrome perhaps?

We no longer use ebay labels, we print all ours using AP site.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

1. I’m using safari - seller uses an Apple something.

2. downloaded the postage label - from eBay, Australia Post, outer space ?

3. but I haven’t been able to print it - run out of paper, power chord plugged in, Adobe Acrobat installed, sorry I am running out of space to list the other 6,573 potential causes for non printing.

4. Ring Apple and book a support visit at your local Apple store.

5. Use prepaid satchels and hand write the address - problem solved.

6. Next time you want help, be specific or don't post stupid one line problems in the header.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

WOW!

Hope you never have a problem and ask for help.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Have you been able to print ?

Let us know if you are still having an issue. 

One thing we do, is have some plain satchells and Large white address stickers in the cupboard as a backup. Hand write the address and get the item posted so that you meet your post time requirements. Then go back and try to sort out what is happening.

Takes the pressure off.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

No labels tonight with MyPost - Planned maintenance Saturday 29th February.

'We have a planned maintenance outage this weekend from Saturday 29th February 9pm until Sunday 1st March 4.00am AEST. During this outage tracking information may not be available'.

If it was anything like their last maintenance day, suggest sellers print their labels before 9pm.  Last time it was off line for around 24 hours !!!

(Interesting hours though, it's the same time as the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras parade and party ?)
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply