I requested a cancellation for postage not used in March when will I receive a refund?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I requested a cancellation for postage not used in March when will I receive a refund?

Keep on top of it and message eBay after the 25 days.
I returned labels in December, messaged eBay in Feb saying they haven't been refunded, they said it will be next month. April, still not there. I messaged again, they said there's an error and manually refunded me.

Keep a record of the item number and tracking number, even a screenshot. The information in the label history only lived for 90 days

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/posting-items/labels-packaging-tips/buying-printing-postage-lab...

How to cancel a postage label

If you haven't used a postage label, you can cancel it within 5 days of creating and printing the label. If your cancellation request is approved, you'll receive a credit for postage and related charges within 25 days. The credit will then be shown in your seller account activity, and on your next monthly invoice.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

^^ This.

It takes a while for the credit to show up. I think it's because eBay has to wait for Aus. Post to verify that the created label wasn't actually used later on.

I cancelled a label last months and the credit only showed up in the past week.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Keep on top of it and message eBay after the 25 days.
I returned labels in December, messaged eBay in Feb saying they haven't been refunded, they said it will be next month. April, still not there. I messaged again, they said there's an error and manually refunded me.

Keep a record of the item number and tracking number, even a screenshot. The information in the label history only lived for 90 days
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you, will chase it up
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Sorry to bring this up again but I cannot find the โ€œManage Postal Labelโ€ page on eBay. I need to cancel a postage label!!!
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Seller Hub> Selling Tools> View My eBay Selling> All Selling> Manage postage labels.

If you're already in All Selling, it is on the left between Saved Searches and Totals.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply