I require a $77.32 refund from you for an item the buyer did not complete or pay for

I have completed all the requirements for this refund and was promised it would happen, but to date nothing has.

Please action it. Thank you.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I require a $77.32 refund from you for an item the buyer did not complete or pay for

Hi....you're not contacting ebay or the seller here.....this is a member-to-member forum
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Did you complete an unpaid item case ?

image host
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

The sale was on 23/7/18 how long do you get to do something about it if the buyer doesn't pay or the seller doesn't act?

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I think it's 30 days crow, otherwise the sale it deemed by eBay to have been completed.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

32 days to be exact to open an unpaid item case from sale date.

image host
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

That's what I thought so then OP might have waited too long and won't be getting their refund?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

If you have completed an unpaid item case, the fee amount will be credited to your account, not actually refunded, unless requested afterwards.

If you have received a credit, and requested a refund, your best bet now is to contact eBay by phone (use the call me option ).
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Something is telling me that you have 60 days to cancel (happy to be corrected!). I had a buyer a few years ago that was buying a number of things each week. When she had a few things she'd request an invoice and then she'd pay. Sometimes a day later, sometimes a week. Then she went rogue and disappeared. I'd sent a few invoices but heard nothing. 

I went to open UPI's and realised it was too late. I know it was well over a month and I only had the option to cancel to get my fees back.

If that's still the case, then the OP can do a cancellation to recoup and fees, but time is rapidly running out.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

You have 32 days to open a case after a sale and if you don't close it within 36 days then ebay will close the case and you will not receive your FVFs and the buyer will not have a non payment recorded against their account.

So basically it's 68 days all up.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply