I sold an item the guy made an offer and I accepted it have not heard from them for a week now.

I have gone through the ebay process of them  contacting them etc but still no news .How long before i can repost  the item for sale?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I sold an item the guy made an offer and I accepted it have not heard from them for a week now.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You need to open an Unpaid Item case and close it 4 days later before you can relist.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You need to open an Unpaid Item case and close it 4 days later before you can relist.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

You must open a dispute with eBay for non-payment then after 4 days you can close the dispute, then you can relist the item.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/resolving-unpaid-items-buyers?id=4137

Edit. snap lyndal.    original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I am not very good with computers and get really frustrated.I have tried to do this but Following all the instructions I still cannot see how to close it .It shows there is a case open and the other party has not responded and thats as far as it will go.

and I see nowhere that is says to close case.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

You need to wait a minimum of 96 hours after opening the case before you are able to close it as unpaid.

When did you open the case?

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

24th march . 5days ago
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

sorry sent invoice to him on the 24th started the case on the 27th.thanks for the advice.
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

If you only sent the invoice on the 24th it was too early to open a case on the 27th.   You need to wait 4 days to open the case and a further 4 days to close it.

As you soehow opened the case on the 27th you now have to wait till the 31st to close it.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Opening a case is based on the date of sale, not the date an invoice is sent.

We regularly send an invoice as a reminder a few days after a sale, but can open a case 4 days after the original sale date.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply