I would like to use the listing designer but it won't appear on my description page. Jonathon

Can anyone help me? I want to use the listing designer in my descriptions but cannot access it. thanks, Jonathon

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I would like to use the listing designer but it won't appear on my description page. Jonathon

eBay removed the Listing Designer last year.

Apparently it confused buyers.  grin.gif

Based on feedback from both buyers and sellers, all features that confuse buyers will be removed and no longer available to sellers.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@sportandplay wrote:

Based on feedback from both buyers and sellers, all features that confuse buyers will be removed and no longer available to sellers.

For this reason ebay will soon implode as I have spoken to plenty of buyers who are confused with ebay as a whole.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Listing Designer was not particularly good, I think the confusion ebay were talking about is that a lot of sellers used the same design so it was easy to think you were buying from the same seller.

If you want to use a template just google free ebay templates and you will find thousands of ready made ones that you can use or adapt. I can recommend robshelp.com

Rob allows you to store up to 10 templates free of charge and you can just copy the html into your listing using the html tab and then change anything you want to list a new item.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply