Inventory Items will not appear on my eBay store

officequip88
Community Member

I have had an ebay account for many years and bought and sold stuff individually through auctions. yesterday I created an ebay store to sell a number of items at fixed price. I have now created 12 inventory items, each with a quantity on hand, description, photo, postage options, price and store category (I have 2 store categories, one of which has 3 sub-categories).

The store manager shows all 12 items as "active" and shows the correct qty available, price, photo, etc.

However, none of the items appears on my ebay store. Even my product categories do not show up anywhere.

I have put my store on "holiday" as I am going away shortly, but just to check if that was the problem, I took it off holidays, refreshed the store display, but no change.

I have not tailored the store-front, other than the colour and logo. I tried adding a "Featured Product" box, but the item search facility for it listed no items, which was also strange.

Tried online customer support but have been "on hold" for 2 hours now (3:00pm-5:00pm Monday). Have also sent an email help request, so will see how that goes, but in the mean time, does anyone have any suggestions to look for?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

for my your store is showing  This Seller is Currently Away.

why would you start paying the $50 per month rent on a Store that you put immediately into Hide/Currently Away?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Product categories in your store will only appear when you have products with "live" listings in those categories. 

When existing listings are revised it can sometimes take several hours for your items to reappear, until the ebay system itself accepts and processes the changes.

I think this is likely to be the same in this situation too - that until the ebay system itself processes your changes to holiday mode - your items will be invisible to all but you, but they will slowly become visible later on this evening.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply