Inventory question

In previous years, I have used Turbolister to store my seasonal listings until I need to upload them for the next year.  However, my understanding is that eBay will not be continuing support for TL so I am reluctant to trust these listings to it this year.  If I save the listings to inventory and change the quantities to 0 or deactivate them, will they stay in inventory indefinitely so that I only need to add quantities and reactivate them later in the year?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Inventory question

We use the inventory/template feature of Selling Manager Pro to do this.

Has been working OK so far.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Inventory question

Thanks Clarry, sorry about the delayed response, had unexpected visitors.

I was really hoping this would be the solution.  So can I add them to inventory at any time?  Does it affect the active listings at all?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Inventory question

Sorry Penny. I'm on my phone at the moment and it's being a bit persnickety letting me respond .
Can I please take this on notice to respond when I'm back on my computer in the morning?
Cheers
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Inventory question

Good morning Penny,

Sorry about the phone problem last night. Back on the computer this morning so have done a screen grab to show how we use the inventory from SMPro to save Xmas listings.

I am assuming you already have a subscription to SMPro. If not its free to store holders.

Go into revise listing on one of your active listings. Repeat this for each one you want to save away.

Then down the bottom after you click continue you should see the options shown below.

Submit only - means just to update the active listing only but does not make any changes to the inventory template.

Save edits to my current SMPro Template - this will update the current template you are using for this listing if you have one set up.

Save edits to a new SMPro Template - this will create a new template if you do not already have one set up.

So just choose the one you want and click Submit Revisions.

This then saves your listing indefinitely into a SMPro inventory template ready for use next year.

Inventory.JPG

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply