Is there a way to remove "posted with eBay mobile" without going into every listing and revising it?

Hi There,

I was just wondering if there is a way to remove "posted with eBay mobile" without going into every listing and revising them?  We sometimes list things so they're up for sale and then go and clean them up later (we are time poor parents of small children!!).

Thanks in advance!

Jane

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Is there a way to remove "posted with eBay mobile" without going into every listing and revising it?

I'm curious... why does it matter that it says that?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

It doesn't matter, I just prefer the listings to have the same look and was wondering if there's a short cut to removing it. 😊
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

ahh ok. I don't think there's a short cut but... maybe someone else knows of one.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I don't think theres a setting in the app to remove it. 

But rather than go through one by one, you could try to bulk remove from several listings at once via SMP with find and delete text function? 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply