It used to be that you listed an item and you got 8 free relists. Has that now changed?

It used to be you got 40 free listings a month, when you posted an item you would get 8 automatic relistings if it did not sell, the 9th time you would have to relist and either pay or use a free listing if you had any left.

Has this changed?

I noticed it now says items will automatically be relisted up to 8 times buy fees may incur.

How may fees incur?

Does anyone know?

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It used to be that you listed an item and you got 8 free relists. Has that now changed?

@individualdiva wrote:

How may fees incur?

It seems that only applies to store subscribers.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/relisting-items?id=4147

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

try 'revising' your item the day after you list it - 8 relists usually appear then
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Automatic relist fees only occur to big $$$$$$ sellers, they've just worded it differently so people know it isn't always for free, since big $$$$$$$ sellers were being charged for the "free" relists the whole time and eBay wasn't telling them.

So far I haven't been charged a cent for automatic relists ever since I started selling on here, 40 listings and a $1.65 fish slap thereafter is enough of a deterrent for me to pull all GTC listings that are about to go over the 40 and wait until next month.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

You are very lucky to still get the 8 automatic free relists,I haven't had them for months.When I enquired as to why I was told I was an established seller and they were only being given to new sellers to encourage them.Obviously this is not the case.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

No, it isn't the case. I am a long term, established seller and I still get them. Always have.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply