Item #151479782758

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Just a tad iffy again

@horizon1907 wrote:

Item #151479782758

Lol, a tad you think horizon Smiley Very Happy

Who would buy from someone with that feedback history ?

If any of those 'newbie' bidders are genuine, gotta feel sorry for them.

More to the point, why do eBay allow such sellers to remain ?  It would seem to me Sellers like that are the most dangerous kind to allow to continue trading.  Instead they banish long standing honest sellers who just happen to cop a few too many defects . . . .  really makes you wonder . . . . .

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Just a tad iffy again

Bahahahahaha will sell to highest Bidder ? Der, I hope so !!!! That's what's  ya suppose to do. ( if ya have the item in the 1st place )  Yeah right !!!  Bogus !!! 

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Just a tad iffy again

I see his feedback score has increased from 85% to 85.2%. Must have got a recent green dot. What for I'm not sure. HOW can he still be listing things with feedback of 85% and stars of 3.8 and 4.0???? Shouldn't he have been defected out of existance by now?

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Just a tad iffy again

Kinda makes you wonder how much credence Buyers put in FB. This Seller has an atrocious record of INAD and INRs a horrible rating, terrible DSRs  yet people are ignoring the bright blinking WARNING sign and bidding............beats me.

In the words of Forrest Gump " Stupid is as stupid does"Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Just a tad iffy again

I would have thought so i l sheep. It just me wonder what people are thinking ??? The whole thing has to be a FARCE.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Just a tad iffy again

I see he sold the last car he had listed. Will be interesting to see if he makes good with that one, or whether yet another red dot turns up. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Just a tad iffy again

If you go through all the bidding history of the items, it's all dodgey. If it wasn't tragic, it would be hilarious. This is a classic example, where ebay should just wipe it off & the seller banned. ( but they won't )  The seller would then just pop up under a different ID & start scamming again. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Just a tad iffy again

If it's the same seller I'm thinking of, the same low feedback buyer bid on everything listed and ended up with several boats and several cars. 

Did you see the thread in the buyer forum about the rainbow roses? I thought you would have jumped on that one LOL!!

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Just a tad iffy again

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

I see his feedback score has increased from 85% to 85.2%. Must have got a recent green dot. What for I'm not sure. HOW can he still be listing things with feedback of 85% and stars of 3.8 and 4.0???? Shouldn't he have been defected out of existance by now?

Feedback percentages are irrelevant (to eBay) these days. To be suspended from selling, you need to "acheive" a 5% defect rate from at least 8 different buyers - I can see he has 6 negs/neuts, but unless there's defects for other transactions, he's still within eBay's "bounds".

Neat system - eBay don't have to pay any attention to what's happening, and they can pat themselves on the back for creating a system that allows a great seller to be destroyed by a handful of opinions, and a terrible seller to potentially go on forever. 

Pity they went for an indiscriminate system rather than a discerning one. >_>

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply