Late Delivery defect

Just received 2 late delivery defects this week.

1 for an item in January, and the 2nd for a December sale.

My question is that the ebay tracking shows I lodged items over the counter with Auspost within my delivery standards - and unfortunately both items took roundabout paths to their respective destinations.

There was no buyer complaint (although it would have been justified 13 days Brisbane to Melb is pretty ordinary).

Has anyone had success in getting this type of defect removed?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Late Delivery defect

If tracking shows that you sent it within your handling time then the defects should be easily removed. Go to the link below and scroll to the bottom and use the "have us call you" option, if the first CS rep won't remove them ask to speak to a supervisor.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/selling/seller-levels-performance-standards/appeal-defect?id=48...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Late Delivery defect

Any natural disaster areas?

Bushfire disaster
We are protecting sellers on transactions affected by postal disruptions due to bushfires. This includes removing defects and late shipments, and removing negative or neutral Feedback.

...if there was an issue outside of your control like postage service delays, or items being delayed because of an extreme weather event or natural disaster.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Late Delivery defect

If tracking shows that you sent it within your handling time then the defects should be easily removed. Go to the link below and scroll to the bottom and use the "have us call you" option, if the first CS rep won't remove them ask to speak to a supervisor.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/selling/seller-levels-performance-standards/appeal-defect?id=48...

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Late Delivery defect

Thanks for the link.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Late Delivery defect

No worries, glad to help you out. I hope they remove your defects without a problem.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Late Delivery defect

yes....sadly, I go onto 'live chat' (you get a record of conversation) and have them removed constantly
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Late Delivery defect

We are in Bairnsdale, VIC, centre of the January busfire fighting effort.  We got all our orders out on time.  Hardest part though was finding the Post Office through the smoke !

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Late Delivery defect

Firefighters fighting our catastrophic bushfiresAll kudos to the wonderful firefighters combating these awful bushfires.

south.coffee, I hope you have a strategy in hand for avoiding the hazardous smoke.

(I have been waiting for weeks now for the Breville Smart Air Plus air purifier... particularly necessary for family member with lung condition.)

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply