Latest free listings promotion used up my 40 free first and have incurred hundreds of $$$$ in fees.

Even though they came up as $0 when listing i still got billed $1.65 eah time. Rang ebay and said i will be reinbursed but i wonder how many wont notice.
Follow up from my previous post - think i will open a store on the weekend = after all "nothing ever goes wrong with Store Holders" he says with a wink and a nod. 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Latest free listings promotion used up my 40 free first and have incurred hundreds of $$$$ in fees.

This has been the subject of several threads, notably

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/EBAY-S-NEW-HEALTH-CHECK-I-think-it-is-seriously-SICK/m-p/22...

So yes, the conclusion seems to be to open a store - you get 600 free listings for about $26 a month, with less final value fees you are paying now.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

yes, but this is with the current free listing offer. the one everyone is using right now.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

It worked OK for us on a couple of non-store ids.

We relisted, not sell similar or new listings, too.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

i am getting charged when i use the free listings as well.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Just a thought - we're listing auctions, not BINs.

Maybe the GTC is mucking up and charging for BINS, even with the promotion.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

No, it's not charging for BINS with the promotion across several IDs. Might be worthwhile contacting ebay. 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply