Listing on Ebay Uk & Ebay USA

I am wanting some advice on listing on Ebay UK & USA, can I use my Australian Ebay account ( ID) to list ? or do I have to start seperate accounts for these on the UK & USA ebay sites ? also how do I change the ship from address to refelect it will be shipped from that country.

Many thanks for any advice ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You can use your account to list on any and all sites, you don't need different accounts however what you must do is read up on the buyer and seller protection rules for each country as they are all different, for instance for a lot evidence of having posted is not enough, you need on line proof of actual delivery.

You will also have to accept payment in the currency the item is listed in.

You will not be able to use calculated postage as that only works for the site you are actually listing on.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@bouquet357 wrote:

also how do I change the ship from address to refelect it will be shipped from that country.

That is done by changing the item location to wherever the item is / will be shipped from, and can be set on a per listing basis (i.e. you can have some items located in the US, other is Aus etc).

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you, so is this done when you are creating the listing ? and where should I look for it ?

Many thanks

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@bouquet357 wrote:

Thank you, so is this done when you are creating the listing ? and where should I look for it ?

Many thanks

Yes - in the listing form, the Item Location is the last option in the Postage Details section. It will just show the location it's currently set at (based on your postcode by default, or a previous location you've set), with a link to change it. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply