Listing through auctiva

Hi does any one know why when I list through Auctiva the description disappears once I have listed ? I used to be able to go back years on my saved listings and see the description, I can still see the pictures but under description it says null.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Listing through auctiva

Sorry, can't help you there. I've just had a look at listings from 2 years ago (which is when I started using Auctiva) and they're fine - photos and descriptions all there.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Listing through auctiva

I flick backwards and forwards between Firefox and Internet Explorer and have found that if I created an Auctive listing using Firefox, and then try to look at it through IE, I can no longer see the item description but can see everything else pertaining to that listing.

Closing Auctiva and then re-opening it through Firefox allows me to see everything again.

I don't know if this is your problem but I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Marina.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Listing through auctiva

For many years, if I re-list an old Auctiva listing through IE, I would lose the description.  I now only use Firefox with Auctiva and never have the problem.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Listing through auctiva

I always used Auctiva on IE until about 6 months ago when an upgrade caused the same thing to happen.

I now only use Auctiva in Firefox or Chrome - no problems all descriptions are visible..

It is only an issue with IE.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Listing through auctiva

Spoiler

thanks everyone will try that

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply