Listings randomly disappearing

Anybody else had some of their listings randomly disappear in the last day or so?

I have about 438 listings (some with zero quantity) in my Seller Hub, but have just noticed that at least 18 have gone "missing", although they are still there when I search my active listings by item number. They do not come up when I search with a key word though.

When I went to modify an item earlier, I noticed that my item totals had dropped to 420, although a little later it said 424, so seems to be bouncing around all over the shop.

Normally I would just re-index my whole shop, but since more than a dozen listings are AWOL from the list, I cannot select them to do so.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Can you give us a title of one of your 'missing' items?
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

I've just had a friend of mine check on one of my postings that has 'no looks' and their search came up 'blank'.....so not just you, ebay are up to something....because it appeared when searching by item number
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

@Twyngwyn

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear you're having the same issue.

The item I went looking for today was:

It's a stencil that I've sold a couple of and I wanted to adjust the quantity.
So, I can see it when I search my active listings by item number, but cannot see it if I search my listings by the keyword "stencil" and nobody can see it if they are looking for stencils as a buyer, unless they know the item number and do an advanced search (unlikely).

And my active listing numbers are still jumping around.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

that item # does not exist??
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

my friend (for that item) is getting: INVALID SELLER NAME....and she was searching by your item #

Something stinks in Denmark
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
my friend (for that item) is getting: INVALID SELLER NAME....and she was searching by your item #

Something stinks in Denmark

So now it's kopes' fault? Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Oh wow! This is crazy ridiculous.

So, I can see the item if I search my own listings, but, you're right, I did an advanced Ebay search via item number and it said it couldn't find anything 😞

I'm definitely having sales, and I know my shop is visible (weirdly enough I had one of my best months ever in October).

I'm hoping it's just a temporary weekend glitch and will be resolved shortly.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

FGS!
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Some of mine are disappearing when they are relisting! Just gone! Had a look at the original myeBay page and they are there but not relisted just sitting apparently waiting to relist! I noticed that yesterdays "missing" relists have reappeared this morning!!!! Weird 😕

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply