MY PARCELS WITHIN AUSTRALIA ARE 99.99% ALWAYS ON TIME AND MY INTERNATIOANL PARCELS ARE NEVER ON TIME

ITS OBIVOUSLY NOT MY FAULT EBAY PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE DELIVERY TIME DEFAULT NOTICES ON OUR LISTING I PREFER TO HAVE LESS HAPPY CUSTOMERS THAN MORE UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS YOUR STATING WAY TOO SHORT DELIVERY TIMES FOR INTERNATIONAL POST PLEASE CHANGE OUR DELIVERY TIMES FOR THE SAME TIMES YOU STATE TO THE USA AND UK TO SEND THERE PARCELS HERE ITS THE ONLY FAIR THING TO DO PLEASE

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

MY PARCELS WITHIN AUSTRALIA ARE 99.99% ALWAYS ON TIME AND MY INTERNATIOANL PARCELS ARE NEVER ON TIME

Can eBay PLEASE PLEASE  explain why there default times for delivery to the
united kingdom and the united states are different somehow eBay thinks
that parcel from Australia get to the UK ,USA quicker than what the parcel from the UK USA
take to get to Australia .

PLEASE PUT US ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD
AND FIX POSTAGE TIMES FOR AUSTRALIA TO THE REST OF THE
WORLD ITS SO UNFAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***** See prove below
-------------------------------------------------------
postage from australia to any destination in australia
Australia
Standard Postage (Standard delivery)
Estimated between Tue. 23 Feb. and Tue. 1 Mar.
===============================================================
postage from australia to any destination in the United Kingdom
AusPost Air Mail Parcel
Estimated between Fri. 26 Feb. and Mon. 7 Mar.
5 - 11 workings days
---------------------------
if i buy from the United kingdom today delivery time to Australia is
Estimated between Tue. 1 Mar. and Tue. 8 Mar.
8 - 16 working days

----------------------------------------------------
postage from australia to any destination in the United States
United States
AusPost Air Mail Parcel
Estimated between Tue. 1 Mar. and Fri. 11 Mar.
8 - 16 workings days
------------------------------
if i buy from the united states delivery time to australia  
Estimated between Tue. Mar. 8 and Tue. Mar. 15
12 - 18

==================================================

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply

You are not contacting eBay, this is a member's forum which is not monitored by eBay.

Delivery time issues have been brought up numerous times over the years and fall on deaf ears.

EBay choose to ignore the issue although it's unfair on sellers as well as the buyers who expect the delivery dates to be correct.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

the problem is now its become a real problem because of the new ways top rated status is been rated my parcel to anywhere in Australia are 99.99 % always on time but my overseas parcel aren't getting there in time obviously its not
my faulty otherwise my australian parcel would be late as well this needs to to fall on deaf ears anymore but addressed ASAP !!!!!!!!!!
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Increase your handling time.

image host
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

how is it that a person with 57,000 feedback doesnt know posting to EBAY whoever he or she is here is a waste of time and effort, he or she isnt here, doesnt read the boards and is way to busy counting your fees youve paid to care about your problems.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply