Managed Payment declines really...

Dont know if this has happened to anyone but that  this is a first for me, now all our details are correct in the payments, but they go to send our 1st managed money payment to our bank and look what i see is declined, that is a first that putting money in to account is declined and now its waiting for retry, I dont mind paying the fees straight away, but i honestly dont like having to wait 4 or 5 days  for payments to clear and now this declined thing. I have to now question whether being on ebay is going to be worth it.. I am already dealing with customers who arent happy due to the item not being there on that specific day  that they see on ebay due to the australia post having delays that now i have longer delays because payments are going to take longer.

Is it really worth the headaches that this may cause....

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Got the same issue. First payout was declined. Im running out of cash because eBay holding it since last Friday. Woman Sad

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Once the customer has paid, the sold item moves into the "Waiting for Postage" section of the Seller Hub.

There is no reason to wait until the money has hit your bank account - you need to send it within your handling time.

If you do not send it when expected, you will definitely start getting negatives and hits to your account metrics.

Keep some reserve funds in your account to use for postage until the rolling payments occur.

As to why funds are being declined, there is a thread which mentions this - appeara to be an Ebay/Adyen issue for some.

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

Yes, we've commented about this on another thread.

It seems to be affecting quite a few people.

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

eBay is holding our payments for TOO long - PayPal was never this slow, they would immediately transfer funds when requested; an dit took perhaps 18-24 hours (in my case) to arrive in my bank?

It is unacceptable to me that eBay holds - MY income for these periods - especially in these times of Corona, I have bills to pay and a life to fund!

Steve

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

@bbqhqnet wrote:

eBay is holding our payments for TOO long - PayPal was never this slow, they would immediately transfer funds when requested; an dit took perhaps 18-24 hours (in my case) to arrive in my bank?

It is unacceptable to me that eBay holds - MY income for these periods - especially in these times of Corona, I have bills to pay and a life to fund!

Steve

Never? 

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

Same here. First payment was due to go through today. I open up Ebay this morning and it's been 'Declined'. Why am I NOT surprised!! Typical Ebay stuff-up!!
Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Me too, 

Just been on live chat.

Apparently its a "systemm error"  and they are working to resove it ASAP

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Oh like everything else. Like the tax they keep taking out. They really are useless!!
Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

Ok, I've just been on the phone (with a lovely man from Texas) and he said they know it's an issue and all declined payments will be re-tried in 24hrs. If it declines again, they will email you to sort out details again. But he also said there is NO other way to get the payout. It's only to a bank account. So they really better get it sorted ASAP.

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply