Marking Items As "Marked as Sent" If Item Picked Up (by buyer) Affects Tracking Performance

Hi,

So I had a lengthy discussion regarding items that I mark as "Sent" with a support agent and he said it does not affect your tracking performance unless there is a dispute of some sort. So I proceed to mark a few items as sent as the buyers cant seem to select "Pickup" during the checkout process.

A week later I receive an automated email from eBay saying my tracking performance is below the recommended and payments may be placed on hold if it doesn't improve.

Anyone have some info on this at all?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Marking Items As "Marked as Sent" If Item Picked Up (by buyer) Affects Tracking Performance

You're supposed to use the QR codes when the buyer picks up as that marks the item as having met the buyers approval and taken delivery.

Buyer comes along with a 6 digit code which Ebay will send to them when they purchase. 

In addition, I believe there is a QR code that you scan from the app on your phone.

I don't know the exact details, as I don't do pickups, but read the help section.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I had one recently purchased from someone around the corner from me. I refunded the postage amount dropped into their letterbox and have kept on eye on my stats and nothing so far. Although I only get one every few months so won't get close to the 5% limit.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply