Monday October 16th - Day of Hell for EBAY Sellers - now the wrath is upon us

Hi, i sent so many items on the day of hell (16/10) and some are starting to arrive, but almost half of my shipments dont have any tracking after the day of lodgement (PO Scan then nothing..like my shipments have gone to heaven or hell.),

now the Estimated EBAY Arrival date is upon us , and customers aren't happy they haven't recieved there items, I feel sorry for the shippers who shipped without tracking, this was the worst day of my ebay trading and now the storm is coming...hoping im not the only one who has been cursed.

cheers:)

edit : ops i posted it in the buying , please move to selling ? 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yep - Aus. Post had some serious system failures that day. I had five items ready to post that day, but was working in a different area of the city and had to ring up a different PO to check on something in the afternoon. They told me to wait until the Tuesday to try and post, as they couldn't accept & scan any parcels at the time.

Everything seemed back to normal the next day, so in theory posted items should only have been delayed a day or two. Doesn't really help you if scans aren't showing up - hopefully you posted with insurance?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Yeah everything was sent registered, so up to $100 cover , 8 items out of 30 still unaccounted for , problem was it was coming off a weekend and I have 1 day handling time so any item ordered on Friday evening to Sunday night had to be posted monday, otherwise get a late shipment defect, I only found out when i got to the post office, so almost everything has to be scanned that day to avoid defects, Ebay is over the other side of the world, and it seems they are not even accounting for the coming Melbourne Cup Day yet, they have estimated arrival dates on tuesdays the 7th still, when its not possible in melbourne.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply