Multi variation listings in bulk from current listings

Hi everyone

can you please help

is there any way I can select a certain quantity of current listings I have listed and combine them into a variation in one go?

i was ready some earlier chats about a multi variation merger tool but I can’t find anymore information on it

hope the question makes sense

thanks heaps

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The listing merger tool was available when the variation format was very first introduced and only available in the fashion category - it didn't really work, though, and the tool was retired pretty much as quickly as it was introduced. 

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is end all the listings then create a new variation listing for them - I had to do this with quite a few items. I tended to do it over several weeks, so my popular listings didn't lose traction all at once. I actually would create the variation listing first, then edit the listings I was going to end to let people know the items were still available (i.e. I changed the images to a graphic saying the item was relisted with more options, and the description was just a link to the new listing). 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply