My buyer says that eBay won't accept the payment method to pay for my item that was bought

bz660112
Community Member

I sold a computer to a buyer. He had not paid for a few days. When I contacted him he said that eBay would not allow his card to process payment. He asked me to speak to eBay. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

My buyer says that eBay won't accept the payment method to pay for my item that was bought

He could be trying to back out of the sale. If 4 days have passed since they purchased, open up an unpaid item dispute. Sometimes that is enough to fix any payment issues. If he still hasn't paid after 4 days, close it to get your fees back. It will also put a black mark on the buyer's account.

Edited to add: I can see that he bought on the 17th. Open a dispute now. He's toying with you.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I have re-listed the item after receiving no response from the buyer

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Did you open an Unpaid Item dispute and wait 4 days before closing the case and relisting?

If not you will not get your fees refunded.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply