My problem is in the sale number: 131765648713 - Case ID: 5112684856

Hello staff eBay,

I have already written several times to you and still not resolve the problem and this is still lengthening with a lot of days.

My problem is in the sale number
Case ID: 5112684856

Request reason: Request for return

The Seller opened a Case of Returning a purchase by size error on July 29, as of today, as of today (08/31/2016) the Buyer has not sent the jacket and you change the time to CLOSE the Case and recover the money.

First Case of Return was dated to close 26 August, then September 6 and now September 13. It seems unfair that are changing dates and are benefiting a person who has made a mistake in buying the size and be extending this process and harm me.

THAT IS UNFAIR !!!!!

Please put some consistency and observe that this buyer is laughing at me and eBay staff.

Please wait for a response and a solution without having to wait until Christmas. This case is opened from July 29 !!!!!

It's been 4 weeks and it is clear that this Buyer did not want to send the jacket.

The Case it had to be closed for not returning the product and release my money PAYPAL.

Please, read the email that Mr. Allen P. from eBay Customer Service sent me the day 08/16/2016

(Attached to the email)

I expect an answer and please you let the days pass.

Excuse my English writing, I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Regards from Spain

José M. Mozos

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You are not contacting ebay here....you are on the Austraian Boards and ebay staff do not read or responde here.

I suggest you log out of the Australian boards and back into your Spanish site where they can probably help more than we can here.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I'm having a similar issue. Agreed to a return for item not as described, however have since confirmed the details I supplied in my listing are true and correct.

ebay policy states buyer must return within 5 days of opening a dispute. It's been 10 days and buyer has failed to return the item.

now if the situation was reversed, ie as the seller I didn't follow procedures or respond to the dispute, the case would have been immediately closed, the buyer would have been refunded and been able to keep to $100 item.

i wish eBay would follow their own rules and policies!!!

rant over! 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply