NEED HELP ON INVOICE

Hi All

Hope someone can help me.

Had a buyer who  bought an item, changed the postage to free postage (local pickup) & paid via Paypal.

How can they change the amount of postage on an involice?

Any help appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

NEED HELP ON INVOICE

Thanks for that.

I didn't realise that they could choose the option.  Just thought that I had to do it when I issued the invoice.

Problem solved.

Have a good evening.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

NEED HELP ON INVOICE

Did you send a copy of the invoice to yourself when you sent it? If so, was there a postage cost in it, or did it say local pick up?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

NEED HELP ON INVOICE

I never got the chance to send invoice.

Buyer bought item, checked out, paid via Paypal & the first I knew that it was Free postage - Local Pickup was when I saw my Paypal notification of payment.

The buyer actually wanted to collect it - which was OK with me - but I don't understand how she could change the postage amount & method of postage - that's scary for future sales if buyers can now decide what they want to pay???

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

NEED HELP ON INVOICE

I looked at one of your listings and it has (free) local pick up as an option in the postage and payments tab, so if the item they bought also had it, they would have just selected it when they were going through checkout - it works the same as when you offer any other kinds of additional services, eg on my listings, I have standard P&H, but the buyer can choose resgistered during checkout if they wish.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

NEED HELP ON INVOICE

Thanks for that.

I didn't realise that they could choose the option.  Just thought that I had to do it when I issued the invoice.

Problem solved.

Have a good evening.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply