Negative feedback but positive comment?

Hey there,

I just received my first negative, I haven't sold that much yet so it has impacted my % a fair bit.

The comment is great and it seems like she was happy with her items. I think maybe it was a mistake and I have messaged her about it but haven't heard anything back yet. Is there anyway I can ask ebay to remove it?

Thanks a lot 🙂

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

This is a common problem if they leave feedback via their phone.

You can call ebay and ask if they will remove it.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

It is almost certainly a mistake; contact the buyer and ask them if there was something they were not happy about that would warrant NEG.  My guess is they did not realize it came out as NEG will be very happy to change it. If not you can try to have it removed on the grounds that the comment does not match the rating.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks to you both, I will give the buyer a couple of days to get back to me before i ask ebay if they are able to remove it. It's amazing how upsetting it is seeing that little red dot, especially when I don't know why.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Looks like a mistake to me. Buyer should change for you. Good luck. 🙂

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

nickerkerry
Community Member

Hi I had one of these, so I asked the buyer why, as he did not say anything was wrong, or even contact me, when he replied he stated he had not received the item, go figure!!! So I advised him I would have been able to find out what had happened had he given me the chance, I contacted Aust Post who immediately put in a missing item case, when it was found that they could not find the item, I requested the buyer to change the feedback as he was refunded in full as was I. He did, contact ebay chat they will walk you through it

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply