New Seller hub format

ooohhhh - have just popped back in to ebay to sell and how things have changed.

Am trying to come to grips with the ' new' .

I had a promotional offer to sell 5 items with a FVF of $1 ea.......so took the chance๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Haaa - it's been a while and I even forgot how to load pics.......

Just wanted to ask - one item is coming up " fast & free" to be delivered on or before the 18/06 ( which will NEVER happen from out here) and the others are listed as " Good 'Til Cancelled" ?? ( I thought I was listing for 7 days)

The FVF offer runs out on the 25/06.

If the listings run until the 28/06 will that offer still apply, or should I just pull them?

Cheers & thank you

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

New Seller hub format

You have to make sure they sell before the promo ends.  I have also found that since eBay changed to Managed Payments, not one of my sold items had the promo linked so was charged around $150 in full fees for each item.  Frustratingly had to contact eBay help via chat everytime to get the fees refunded.

make sure you take a screenshot of the promotion in the overview page or they wonโ€™t refund your fees.  I noticed on my other account, eBay sneakily deleted all the promos I had even before they expired, none of the went into the Promo History so they refused to refund the final value fees.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

New Seller hub format

ooh - thank you for your advice.๐Ÿ‘

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

New Seller hub format

Youโ€™re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply