New listings not appearing till 12+ hours later?

racez13
Community Member

I have just created a new ebay account and when I list something for sale, it is not appearing on ebay till 12+ hours later. If I list something on my old ebay, it appears immediatly. Anyone know how to fix? It's really annoying

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No way to "fix" it, it's a normal thing for a new seller to have happen. You could try getting eBay to give you a "call back" (through their "help" function at the top of the page) and tell them you have another selling account.

You really need to get rid of the "PRINCE10" offer on your listings though, firstly because eBay can, and do close those offers without notice and you'll end up with upset buyers, and secondly I believe it's against eBay's policies to use the promotions in listings.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I agree, get rid of the promo and use the title to more purpose - what size?   what material?

and in the listing,  you really need to have real measurements

how long

how wide

and use all the variables available to you - material, colour, sytle etc.

Selling clothing is a tough market - you need as much information as you can, to attract buyers.

There is no need to waste title space with the promo - buyers can see it when they click into the listing.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply