Nice letter from ebay..

I just recieved a nice letter from ebay

I thought it must be spam or a hoax !

I guess alot of us will get one.. reviewing our dsr's and voiding some to improve performance rating.

I can't tell, but maybe neutrals aren't being counted.. its confusing to work it out, exactly which or where some defects have been removed, but it seems to be the neutrals.

didn't change my rating much, but gives a little extra breathing space for the ones expected down the track!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Nice letter from ebay..

The only emails I receive from eBay are the monthly invoices and the other day I got a wine voucher. Not sure if that's supposed to make the invoice a bit easier to swallow.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Nice letter from ebay..

Soaking them in wine would be nicer than the usual soaked in vinegar invoices we get 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Nice letter from ebay..

hmm I wish they would remove my neuts then I would only have 1 defect
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Nice letter from ebay..

They can keep their letter. I just want the wine voucher! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Nice letter from ebay..

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Nice letter from ebay..

you have to buy bottles to get the $50.00 free though. Oh and get hammered with emails. They can keep their stinking no name brand wines.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Nice letter from ebay..

Yep! There is always a catch these days! Whatever happened to actually doing promo's for marketing. Fair enough you may have to buy something to get $50 off but it would of been nice to choose what wine I would like to buy, also wouldn't even mind if there was a dollar limit like if you spend more than $150 on a case wine get $50 off, but choosing my wine for me and still expect me to pay $70... No thanks!!! Would of been handy for Christmas and New Year's but i am not going to buy wine I don't know to give to my family and friends.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply