No Relisting for free button?

acenyg
Community Member

My Free Relist button has gone AWOL. Tried clearing cache but no cigaro. Anyone else coping the same? Of course, perfect timing with the free listing running out in 3 hrs!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I still have the 3 free relist box, but 5 of my items that ended tonight didn't relise when they were supposed to. I ended up manually relisting them out of the 150 freebies. Speaking of which, I haven't used them all, but I am now officially sick of listing items!

Have to tried creating or revising your listings in a different browser? Sometimes that can help.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
Your free relist box won't appear if your item has already been listed 4 times (i.e. its initial listing plus 3 x free relists). When it expires it will end up in your unsold folder from where you will need to manually relist it again, at which time you will once again see the free relist box ticked.

Sheepy, I managed to use about 40-odd of my 150 freebies before I ran out of items and lost interest, plus I also noticed that because I'm in Brisbane, they ended at 11:00pm local time and not midnight, which would have been a bit annoying had I still been listing at the time.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply