No longer getting emailed buyers order details?

I'm not active as much here because i don't have time, did i miss something or did they remove the addresses from sold emails?
Around 5 days ago i noticed it stopped happening? Is it a bug or permanent. It was a good little reference for me.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

My sold emails still contain the addresses.

They might be rolling out a modification to the format of those emails though.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I haven't had many sales this week, but the 2 I had today had the addresses in the notification emails.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

hmm thanks both of you, do you know if theres a setting by chance?

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Seems to me it depends how the item is bought. If the buyer puts it into their cart and buys from there, there is no address in the notification emails. If they do a straight BIN, or pay through a seller invoice, then the address is still there. So I get both with and without. Or maybe it has to do with buyer using the app?

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I doubt all are the same its like the last say 70 orders past few days

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

After checking, payment notifications resulting from auctions or Best Offer - 100% had buyer's address. That's Tues-Thurs this week, 11 different buyers. Sales Friday - no buyer address. Two BIN buyers were obviously from items placed in the cart, as the buyers paid postage on each individual item (8 in one case, 2 in the other). One other BIN sale had no buyer's address - no idea whether it had been placed in the cart. Of course it could be different for others.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

PS Sale this morning (Sat). Single small sale, so probably not bought by putting in the cart. Buyer's address present.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

There is a difference in the emails from ebay - probably related to how they pay.

One version says:   your item has sold and has been paid for ..... (and I can see the buyer's address)

The second version comes in to parts: 

the first says:   Your item sold. Here's your next step. Your buyer hasn't paid yet, so hold onto the item
(no address shown)

And then the second says:  Good news, your item has been paid for.   (and then it shows the buyer's address)

Maybe this is what the OP is seeing?

And no, there is no setting.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

gec2002
Community Member

Not seeing addresses on sales from any of my stores since 16/8 except where the buyer has changed the postage eg added tracked to a letter post.

Certainly was useful to use the email address as a check.  Another enhanced selling feature. NOT

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply