Non response or delay in response to CS enquiries

Do others sometimes find that some email queries sent to ebay CS just don't get a response or that the response is VERY slow ?

My most recent email to them pointed to the fact that on the Nov 20 evaluation they seem to have calculated incorrectly with regard to my defect status.

I had even had assurances on the 17th Nov. from an ebay agent, (also via email) that 2 out of the 3 defects I had at the time had expired and would NOT appear on the Nov 20 update. They went as far as to say that the defects had already been removed from my account but that change wouldn't show up until Nov 20.

Come Nov 20 and . . . . . you guessed it, defects still there !!

So I email ebay and so far get no response.

It seems that if you are right and ebay are wrong, they just don't acknowledge it unless absolutely forced to !!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I rarely email ebay, I prefer to ring but if I do then I always use reply and never start a fresh dialogue about the same topic as that will get you thrown back to the start every time.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Really? I find if I have waited for a reply to my original email for about 4 or 5 days and then write again referring to the original unanswered message, that more often than not gets a response, if not immediately, certainly within the next couple of days.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I can only describe their 'customer service' as not being of the sort they would expect of their sellers. Which I think says it all.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply