On my page today

Due to having the 100 free each day, I haven't used any of my 40 monthly free  .... but this is on my page today?

One says I've used 40 and the other says I have 40 left ?   Anyone else ....

It's not a problem as I'm not listing very much, but just a bit puzzled ..... Firstly I was given 100 per day, then taken away for a few days ... just wondering why this is happening ?

Free Fixed Price & Auction Listings
List Fixed Price or Auction for FREE every month. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab
Available at ebay.com.au
01/08/17 00:00:00 AEST
01/09/17 00:00:00 AEST
Active

Free Fixed Price & Auction Listings
List Fixed Price or Auction for FREE every month. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab
Available at ebay.com.au
28/08/17 00:00:00 AEST
01/09/17 00:00:00 AEST
Active
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

On my page today

I have 40 active on both even though I don't sell,could just be a glitch as usual?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

On my page today

I used some this morning and it worked ok. Now though it's showing 2 lots of the 40 freebies, both ending on 1st and bot showing I've used 5. (I have used 5, not 10. Go figure!

It menas they're up to something.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

On my page today

Hmmm I have it too

came yesterday and went,came back,went and now it's back Cat Frustrated

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

On my page today

I have the extra 40 also. But when I list something it comes off todays 100 so I dont think I will get to use any of the 40

Don't know what is going on maybe just Ebay toying with us again or is there a full moon tonight?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

On my page today

Yes this is happening to me also... I started listing and thought maybe I should uncheck the box where is says " this item will relist 3 times for free" just in case they decide to charge you ... now my 40 free listings are ending the same time as the extra 40 free listings so I am not sure to list at all as you can't revise the item as it adds a fee of $1.65 , so I can't untick the "lists 3 more times" ?????
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

On my page today

Revisions shouldn't cost anything, regardless of whether the item incurred a listing fee. If there is a glitch that is showing a fee for revision, and you wish to remove the auto relist feature, go to your selling page, click the dropdown at the right of each item and then click the option to remove auto relist. it can be a bit time consuming, but still quicker than revising them all.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply