One for the special list

8 NP's in the last month and that's 100% of his purchases.

He's in my special list and I've left him glowing feedback.

You'd think eBay might just pick up on something like that wouldn't you?

I suspect this one may be running interference for another seller.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

One for the special list

you do know that buyer could report your F/B for positive feedback with negative comments?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

One for the special list

Given the buyer has got 9 out of 16 being false positives, I don't think they plan to report it any time soon.

It will be interesting to see how many more they get given they have bought 82 items in the last month or so.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

One for the special list

If that's 9 out of 16 non-payment "positives", how is this person still on eBay? Hasn't anyone give them any non-payment strikes yet so 90% of eBay can block them? I was under the impression that just about everyone had buyer blocks for people who have 2+ non-payment strikes to their name.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

One for the special list

Either that or 90% of ebay sellers do not know how to use the unpiad item process so they get the strikes that the rest of us have auto-blocks in place for.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

One for the special list

9 out of 16 won't stop them, check the 2 that I am "following" (same member, 2 accounts). Those 9 are only those that decided to leave a false positive. There are probably lots more that didn't leave feedback at all. I would say at least 2 would have opened and closed a dispute so most of us would be safe from them trying to buy. I still added them to my special list though. When I checked last night, they had bought 82 things in the last month, so I can only assume that most haven't bothered to leave false postives.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply