PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO NOW,

HI again, if you read the last message of my last post about " think buyer is going to scamm me"  they are back, as you know 3 blocked people tried to rebuy shorts now someone new has brought and paid, you guessed it, so many bad feedback and feedback left for others, and i googled last buyers address and new buyer and they live 4 mins away from each other, omg what do i do, if i send im sure they are going to do me over, either send back empty box, destroy them or what other seller said get my money somehow, do i ring paypal to put in my concerns before i send or just not send as ebay said" please trust your instincts", I feel like crying,they are doing my head in, need experienced advice, ps, i know paypal is meant to be safe if i send registered but i know bad feedback is to come again and trouble, she has left numerouse bad fb to good people by what they are answering back, thanks for listening

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

blakesus
Community Member

Give ebay a call in the morning, a buyer is not allowed to use another ID in order to circumvent your buyer blocks and they should cancel the sale at their end (from past experience....).

There is obviously a pattern here, perhaps contact some of the other sellers to see if this fruitloop has attemted to extort or defraud them in some way as well, it may be a case where the police should be involved.

Oh and ask them to remove that blatantly false neg as well while you are on the phone to them.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

hi, thanks will ring in morn again, lol, i emailed one of the last buyers bad feedback guy, he had to get police involved it got that bad and said to try to stay away from them, they are big trouble ,i have just sent message to new buyers bad feedback people and waiting to hear back, think i may cancel sale again and stop selling ,this is getting too much now, thanks for your advice,

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

hi, name to post to on paypal and ebay are lets say, betty bo sa, i just checked out who made payment  on paypal it is scammers last name with different first name, think its the so called sisters name but ,ebay and pay pal say post to address 4 min away to betty bo, whats happening, same buyers last name as the nufnuf last time, but post to completly different person 4 min away, 

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Hi, I'm assuming you have this block in place? (for all future sales)

"Have a feedback score of 5 or lower and haven't gone through phone verification"

A lot of brand new members don't bother with phone verification, which makes it easy to start an account and waste seller's time (my opinion only). I lot of my stresses diminished when I added this block because most of the time they are planning to pay using someone else's PayPal account, and don't have that linked either.

I can understand why you do not wish to post the shorts. Maybe some more experienced members can shed some light on how you should proceed.

I have closed my store temporarily before to wait for nuisance buyers to move on. But eBay is not my main focus (I do markets etc.), and I do not depend upon it for income (so this is not an option for everyone).

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

hi there, i dont need to sell, i gave up smoking 9 months ago ,now im addicted to nicorett chewey and buying silly things on ebay that i have no hope of fitting into because of my 7 kilo gain, or daughter does not wear,  so just resell them on, to have money for more nicorette,lol, and just got unlucky to encounter a real nutter, 2 people on my blocked list have same last name as the paypal payer that has just brought, but have not seen the name and address i am ment to send to, what is this scamm, do i send to this fake person with fake address and the paypal payer says did not receive or how are they going to do this, thanks for all your help, 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Once you've spoken with ebay in the morning, they will probably resolve the issue and cancel the transaction, but that's only going to help you in the short term, as I expect they'll keep trying.

Also, I note that although ebay have removed the negative comment, the actual neg still remains, so I'd be asking why that's the case when it should have been removed completely.

For future reference, only ever send the item to the address specified on the Paypal notification, and for expensive items, send with SOD required, and pay for extra cover if the item is valued in excess of $100. Also, clearly mark your package with your return address so that if the recipient's address is incorrect, your item will be returned to you within a few weeks.
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

hi again, rang ebay, cannot help as first name is different, they say could be another honest sister, they are investigating it but could take days so told me to cancell item and when i get bad feedback again ring them, lol, rang paypal said ok to send but to the name and address they said, even tho 4 min from original buyer under diiferent name but paid for by same family name on blocked list, ebay are looking at the negative feedback to see if they can take it off, i am going to refund buyer, tell them the only way to get shorts is into my bank account, its the only way to give them what they want , get rid of them hopefully but know i am safe with money,then im not selling again for a year, i know its not ebays fault but with all the negatives, different user ids ,abusive emails, different names and paypal accounts im dumb founded that they are still there and doing this to numerous honest people. o well here comes another negative feedback for me, thank-you everyone, i am so glad i found this forum, you have all been amazing,wish me luck,  cheers

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Hi, I am sorry you have struck the loonies. Could you please let me know the names of the buyers so I can block them. just message me.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

They must surely be someone who knows who you are or knows your daughter. It seems a bit personal to me.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply