Parcel Lockers and Regular Mail

We have a buyer who has given their paypal address as a parcel locker.

Their item is inexpensive and will travel by large letter not in a parcel.

Can regular mail be delivered to a parcel locker?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As I understand it, nothing that can be delivered to your letterbox can be sent to a parcel locker, it is only for parcel items.  Perhaps contact the buyer and explain that the item could be sent as a letter and that if they wish it to be sent to the parcel locker address it will have to be sent as a parcel at additional cost.  Then it is their decision. 

Cheers,

Penny

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

As I understand it, nothing that can be delivered to your letterbox can be sent to a parcel locker, it is only for parcel items.  Perhaps contact the buyer and explain that the item could be sent as a letter and that if they wish it to be sent to the parcel locker address it will have to be sent as a parcel at additional cost.  Then it is their decision. 

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I read this on the AP website too.

So I have contacted my buyer and explained that her item will travel by regular mail envelope and as such cannot be delivered to her parcel locker.

I asked her to provide and alternative address or to pay for an upgrade to parcel post.

She has replied with an alternate address.

I realise that this is not from PayPal but since we mail our stuff by large letter then we don't get seller protection anyway.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply