PayPal paymet not showing in activity

Hi all,

I have just sold an item which has been marked paid by eBay and had appeared in the transaction details page on PayPal, however I did not receive a payment confirmation email from PayPal nor did it appear in the activities page. Additionally, the estimated funds availability is marked for 1970 - very strange.

I have never experienced something like this as every payment activity appears on both my mobile app and Paypal website, I have double checked my PayPal email address the buyer paid to - it is correct too.

Could anyone please inform of any relevant information as to why this had happened?

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Fridays are maintainance day for eBay and Paypal so try again later and hopefully all will be well (if they haven't tinkered too much....) 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Oh okay, I'll check again later, thank you for informing!

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Friday is glitch day. I never intentionally have auctions ending on a Friday and do as little as possible using ebay or Paypal. I post items that show as paid in the morning as it is usually OK then and chack my messages a couple of times throughout the day but appart from that Friday is my day off.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply