Paypal issue

I’ve had a few customers message me this week to tell me that they can’t pay for their purchases as it’s not allowing any payment options.  I’ve contacted eBay to make sure there is nothing wrong on my side but all seems to be working correctly.  Sales have been extremely slow this week so wondered if this issue was causing that.  😢

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Paypal issue

eBay are getting ready to introduce their own payment processing system in Australia imminently, I think, given the emails that have been sent out recently, along with the updates to the user agreement. 

I suspect some things are being done in the back end of the site to get ready for it, which could be affecting checkout as well unfortunately.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Paypal issue

I've just made a payment to a seller and it went through without any problems.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Paypal issue

It’s very intermittent I think.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Paypal issue

I suspected this, it’s just annoying that if my customers come to purchase something and find they are unable to pay then I’ll lose a sale. 😡

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Paypal issue

I've been trying to make a payment since yesterday and when I go to pay it says sorry but this item is no longer available really I won it and I'm trying to pay for it lol.

I'm getting ready for item not paid for lol.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Paypal issue

It really is a joke this, I'm sure customers of mine have basically just given up once it won't go through.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply