Paypal issues?

I know Paypal had some issues a few days back, does anyone know if there are still problems for buyers trying to make payment?  I have two outstanding sales from yesterday awaiting payment, different customers.  It is unusual to have two in a row not pay immediately, so I thought I had better check.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Paypal issues?

I made a few purchases yesterday and paid through PayPal without any issues.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Paypal issues?

no problems here had 3 pay in the middle of the night

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Paypal issues?

On the buyers board, someone mentioned that they are unable to proceed through checkout and are discovering that the emails they are sending to the sellers to explain are not being sent either.... no record.
It seems there may be an issue with some sellers paypal atm...

She (the poster) said that when she clicked to go to paypal at checkout, she got a message saying (something like) this seller is currently unable to receive paypal payments. Contact your seller to make other arrangements (something like that)
...but when she emailed them, they wernt being sent.

something weird happening it seems.....

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Paypal issues?

Thanks Jane, I wonder if it would fix the issue if I sent them an invoice?  Might try that and see if it works.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Paypal issues?

@janeababe wrote:

On the buyers board, someone mentioned that they are unable to proceed through checkout and are discovering that the emails they are sending to the sellers to explain are not being sent either.... no record.
It seems there may be an issue with some sellers paypal atm...

She (the poster) said that when she clicked to go to paypal at checkout, she got a message saying (something like) this seller is currently unable to receive paypal payments. Contact your seller to make other arrangements (something like that)
...but when she emailed them, they wernt being sent.

something weird happening it seems.....

It's more of an ebay issue I think (they're having heaps this week) but PayPal has been pretty flaky of late.

PP does seem to work eventually though if you persist

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Paypal issues?

Sent invoices to my two customers and both have since paid, so it does sound like it is an eBay issue (with the Pay Now button at checkout, from the sound of it) rather than a Paypal one.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Paypal issues?

A while ago I started getting (and still have) issues using Paypal with Firefox, but using Chrome all was fine - and still is....... 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply