Paypal now automatic (LOL)

Just got the attached from a buyer,  it appears now that Paypal is making payments without buyers being aware....

Hello, I just sent you a message regarding postage for 2 items and how much it would be if they are sent together as one parcel.
However my paypal account has already taken the amount and paid it to you.
If the postage is cheaper could you please just put the difference in with the parcel.
Thanking you,
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Not possible unless the buyer starts the payment process

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

One of my buyers said "Ebay DIRECTED me to tell you, you are required to provide me a refund" .. because she changed her mind on the item.

Sometimes I wonder how long they think about these things, figuring out a good story, before they try it... and did they snicker to themselves, thinking they were crafty? 

lol

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

OP - sounds to me like the buyer has realised they may have been able to get combined (discounted) postage after they have purchased the items seperately.

Sadly this is not the case now as they have paid, and if you send both items together, and give a discount by way of cash, you can not prove postage of both items unless you send seperately.

You leave yourself wide open for INR dispute fr one of the items.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

As a seller, paypal often auto transfer sales money directly to my bank account, without me instigating it on their site, manually. This began at least a year ago. Annoying if I actually want money to stay in my paypal account to buy stuff...jilly
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply