Postage Label Maker not working?

Hi all, anyone else having issues with the label generator? Been trying to use it for two days and keep getting an error "Something went wrong" :

Error

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

what's a postage label maker?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Sorry the "Print Postage Label" button.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Try this, may be it is your computer and not eBay, If NBN or ADSL turn off the computer and the router at the wall. Reboot the whole system. Run your anti-virus, such as McAfee, or Windows Defender, and do a full scan. Then clear all cookies, history and cached data.
Then turn off power for the computer and router and NBN equipment at the wall again.
After 5 minutes reboot. Then log on. Do not use Internet explorer switch to Microsoft EDGE that comes with Windows 10.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I've generated several this week, including one this morning, without any issues.

If you don't want to go through robbo's rigmarole, clear cache and cookies and reboot your computer.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks Daveil.  No good though.  Rebooted routers, rebooted PC/MAC, tried on 3 different PCs, tried via my phone on 4g, tried under windows and macos, tried under safari, opera and chrome, tried on my work PC... nada.  /shrug not sure whats wrong.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

hmmm, I used the ebay label option yesterday afternoon and it worked fine.

maybe check the address?   I assume you are posting within Australia?

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Buy some large sticky labels and plain satchells, (available at Office Works or on here), and hand write your labels. Bit of a pain but good fall back for times like this so that you can keep your orders going out the door and no delays sending orders. Not ideal but helps when you need to post.

We keep some in the cupboard all the time for just such a situation. This way our customers are still happy, and they have no idea what is going on in the background.

Gives you time to fix whatever is wrong, good luck.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Or use the Australia post site -  if you use mybusiness it will automatically upload the tracking number onto the ebay site.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply