Postage Options OTHER selection to be included

Can we please have an "OTHER" option in the drop-down menus for Domestic and International postage menus.
I deliver my sales by both email and shipped formats. I sell more on email and must choose from existing options which do not apply thus confusing my buyers.
I have noticed that other sellers especially software, also use non-appropriate options in the postal details.
This would be so much easier for buyers to understand and for sellers to offer REAL information.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Unfortunately for you eBay don't read the boards.

They are an online selling platform that actually requires sellers to send something. Go elsewhere.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

eBay specifically opted to do the opposite recently and removed almost all generic delivery options.

They have a specific policy surrounding electronically delivered items - i.e. with a few exceptions, they're not actually allowed, except as a classified ad. 

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/digitally-delivered-goods-policy?i...

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Yes you are right.  I was advised by customer service a couple of years ago that my category was permitted as I am the creator/owner of the listed products.

Its really annoying for both sellers and buyers.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply