Problem listing a car

I've been trying to list a car for sale for the last two days but no success, I select the correct category and when I press "used" the next page keeps in loop reloading a blank grayed page. does anyone have same problem? could anyone help? thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Problem listing a car

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies and restarting the browser? Or have you tried another browser?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Problem listing a car

kdk477
Community Member

same problem but ebay can't seem to fix it. Told to go to google incognito, didn't fix it. then they sent me a new draft selling format but i can't edit the category, gets in a loop. i really can't help but ebay don't have clue either, david

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Problem listing a car

For the OP and KDK, do as suggested and clear cookies and cache. When you go to do it, make sure you change the dropdown to "all time" rather than the default one or 6 months. If you're not sure how to do it, let us know which browser you are using and someone should be able to help with instructions. Make sure you untick the other options so you don't lose history and saved passwords (unless you're happy for them to go to. Me personally, I like to keep my history).

Have either of you sold before? If not, or only a few things, listing the car might go over your limit. New sellers have a low limit that they can list. Like $100 or something ridiculous. If that's the case, you won't be able to list until you get a limit increase.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply