Problem listing an item

Hi all,

Is anyone else having an issue listing items at the moment, or is it specific to something in my listing? I have a draft that I am about to list for an item that is brand new, but has a tiny bit of damage to the box. I keep getting an error from eBay that my listing contradicts the 'brand new' description. The thing is, I don't have an option to change the description to any other description? Also I have listed similar things numerous times, and seen other sellers within the same category do the same?

Is there any fix?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Problem listing an item

Put 'damage to box' in item specifics rather than in in 'condition description'

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Problem listing an item

Hi, thanks for your response. I tried to do that, but for some reason it does not let me enter anything other than the default 'brand new', it may be specific to the listing category? It is unusual becasue I have done the same numerous times and never had the issue, perhaps it was picked up by a bot or something, I will try again with a brand new listing because the same error comes up, even without the condition description. Thanks though!!

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Problem listing an item

li6441
Community Member
I’m have trouble getting past the first description part of sell an item
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Problem listing an item

This thread is 6 YEARS OLD, start a new one with your problem and give more details.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply