Problem printing order page

I am having a problem printing the order page.  If I click on the printer friendly option the only thing that prints out is the advert at the top of the page.   If I go back to original order page I sometimes just get the ad or if not some lines are printed over others making it hard to read.  Anyone else having a problem?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I don't usually use the order page - either ebay packing slip or the paypal packing slip - but I have just printed the printer friendly order and it worked okay, sorry.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I was having all sorts of probs with it, so now i don't bother with the hard copy.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Most of my orders are posted at letter rate ,so I just print out the order page,   when I use the ebay postage page everything prints out ok.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

do your buyers pay by paypal? - paypal will give you a packing slip

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Yes, payment by paypal,  I will see if that is a better option for me. Thanks

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Yes !! I'm having problems too  exactly the same as you!! Ebay tried telling me to change my browesr,which I did, with limited success.

When viewing the order page with my new  browser, the postage was listed in USA dollars, althought the sold price was listed in the correct Aud $ amount.  ! and my message to the buyer was not recorded at the bottom of the page, very very confusing for the seller. ! I think there is a technical glitch happening which we will be informed about in due course ! Kane 1417.Mon 13th Oct.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
Which browser are you using? I use Firefox and my order page prints OK, although as it's far more appropriate I much prefer printing eBay's packing slip and enclosing it with my outgoing orders.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply