Promotion Listings

Hi,

Is there a way to choose when listing an item which of the promotions a listing come off? I listed an item the other day and automatically it came off 'List 3 items for free' promotion which was what I wanted, however when listing another today it came off the usual monthly listings?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Promotion Listings

They generally go in order of expiry, except for the current 100 per day, which don't trigger until you've used your freebies.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Promotion Listings

Thanks Dave. I am not sure thst can be it though. My monthly allowance is from 1st of month, and I still have most of those, and the 3 free listing without fees started on the 17th and runs until 23rd? The listing that one of the 3 came off was listed on 17th?

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Promotion Listings

If it is only 'list 3 for free' then it is no different to your normal allowance.

I haven't seen it and nobody has given a heads up with a link, so I can't tell further.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Promotion Listings

Hi Dave. This promotion is one that comes up from time to time. Basically along the lines of 'declutter and list 3 items for free with no FVF or listing fees". 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Promotion Listings

The list/sell three for free are usually the next three items you list after you sign up for the promo. If those three don't sell you get no benefit from it so you never sign up until you're ready to list the ones you want it to apply to.

Are you sure you haven't already listed three before the ones you listed that came off the 40?
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Promotion Listings

Thanks. No, my monthly listing begin the 1st and I listed perhaps 3 or 4. Then I signed up for the promotion on the 17th and listed an item straight away which came off the 3 promotion listings. I tried again yesterday and the next one came off the 40 monthly allowance? 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply