Questions about items.

Hi,

Does anyone have this problem.

Buyers contact me and ask questions about items. I respond to them but when I go to my selling page my item is still highlited it red saying that there is an active question that I have not responded to. When I click on respond it just takes me to my mailbox.

How can I stop this from happening. I find it really annoying.

Thanks

Teri

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Questions about items.

You need to hit the reply option next to the listing, as opposed to replying straight from your messages. The listing doesn't detect a reply if you go to messages to reply as opposed to hitting the reply button (which then takes you to your messages to reply). 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Questions about items.

If you respond to the buyers questions directly from your messages then they are not marked as answered by the system and accordingly still show as requiring an answer.

Next to each item in your selling list in the pull down menu on your far right the first choice will display as respond if there is a question associated with the listing.

You have a few choices to select from so these types of reminders do not display:

You can directly respond to questions via the respond option (rather than from your messages) which lets the system know the question has been answered.

If you answer directly from your messages you can select more actions which is the menu under the respond tab and then select mark as answered

There is also a shortcut option to view all the listings that are still in the system as awaiting answers located under the Active Selling colored header in myeBay.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Questions about items.

Thank guys!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply