Quick Aus Post tracking question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all, hoping you are all well!

Just a quick question - does anyone know how long it takes for the eBay tracking info on the eBay site, to synchronize with the updated info on the Aus Post tracking site?

I don't know which site eBay uses to decide when something is "delivered" which assists them in deciding the seller''s payout date, but if it's from the eBay site, the lag in time would make a bit of a difference.

Thank you in advance for any insights & kind regards!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Based on the items I have purchased, it takes 1-2 days for the eBay tracking to update, sometimes longer, and sometimes it never updates. I have items that were delivered 10 days ago and still show "in transit" on eBay (the normal AusPost tracking does show them as delivered on the 2nd). Occasionally the tracking updates on the same day, but this seems to be a rare occurrence these days.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Based on the items I have purchased, it takes 1-2 days for the eBay tracking to update, sometimes longer, and sometimes it never updates. I have items that were delivered 10 days ago and still show "in transit" on eBay (the normal AusPost tracking does show them as delivered on the 2nd). Occasionally the tracking updates on the same day, but this seems to be a rare occurrence these days.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

papermoon.lady, thanks for reply and insight into your own experiences! - much appreciated.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

in 99% of cases the Ebay tracking is up to date with Auspost

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Maybe for you. It certainly doesn't seem to be the general case.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply